Silicone breast pump with base.
The famous Haakaa silicone breast pump has been updated! While it works the same as the original Haakaa breast pump, this new breast pump offers a few extra features to make your life a little easier. New suction base that adheres to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it's the easiest and easiest way to express breast milk.
Made from 100% food-safe silicone, this compact pump is ideal for long distance travel, airplanes, car rides, family barbecues or any place you want to express discreetly, quietly and quickly. Just suck on your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it sucks your milk out. It is 100% ecological and safe for mom, baby and our environment.
- 100% food grade silicone, soft and comfortable.
- Compact size to fit perfectly in any purse or baby bag.
- Suitable for a wide variety of breast shapes and sizes.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- Capacity of 100ml.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
How to use your Haakaa breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling it in water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple - make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the pump neck.
- Apply suction - you may need to adjust the position of your pump a few times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once the milk starts to flow, just leave the pump alone to do its job!
- When the pump is full, empty it into a glass bottle and replace it.
- If the milk flow is slowing or you have expressed the desired amount, simply stick the suction base on a flat surface while you are done feeding or repairing.
Tips: Encourage breast milk by placing a warm flannel on your chest and massaging gently. While your child is breastfeeding, attach your Haakaa breast pump to the other breast to catch the precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad.
Cleaning and maintenance: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend that you clean and sterilize your Haakaa breast pump with any steam sterilization system or by boiling it in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use bleach based agents or sterilization tablets to clean this product. Do not boil the PP cap. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as this could impact the life of your pump.
Note: Results may vary because each woman and her milk supply are unique.
Link to "how to" video: https://youtu.be/T4TUT5L4Z4Q